....tell us your position on the following:-|
1. The number of different gurus from the same tradition as Shri Hans, Bal Bagwhan Ji and M. Why is M special? The obvious answer is that he isn't. Do you have a more plausible answer?
2. M's well documented protection of Fakiranand and Jagdeo when they had committed serious crimes. The obvious explanation is that he has no morals, and wanted to protect his image. Do you have a more plausible explanation?
3. Why did M tell ashram premies they should stay in the ashrams all their lives, with dire threats if they didn't, and then close the ashrams down? The obvious explanation is that they were becoming a burden, and were no longer lucrative. Do you have a more plausible explanation?
4. Why did M change the meditation techniques, if he was so perfect in the first place? The obvious answer is that the old 24 hour techniques would be unacceptable to the next target group, and so they had to be made less demanding. Do you have a more plausible answer?
5. Why did M change the commandments? The obvious answer is as issue 4 above. Do you have a more plausible explanation?
6. Why does M need a multi-million dollar house, and all the other trappings of wealth? The answer that he likes luxury and is in it for the money is the obvious one. Do you have a more plausible explanation?
7. As I have experienced, and many others on this forum have stated, the meditation techniques work even after M has been rejected. Why does M insist on the Master/Student relationship? The obvious explanation is that removing that relationship would lose M his source of income. Do you have a more plausible explanation?
8. The adoration and love premies feel for M is indistinguishable from that of other students for their masters, or for pop fans for their pop music idols, etc. Why do premies hold this up as something holy? The obvious answer is that premies are locked in a cult. Do you have a more plausible explanation?
I appreciate you don't have all the answers, but an honest examination of each of these issues would demonstrate to all of us that you are sincere in wanting to discuss the issues. An evasive answer, or no answer at all, will confirm to any waverers here that you are the nuisance many claim you to be.